Thursday, August 23, 2012

Apple TV 3rd generation



A long awaited Apple TV finally officially released in Malaysia.  What is so cool and good about this small little black box? First of all I was so curious about this device, i thought it was just like a common media player that sold over the market. But this device can do a little more which Apple claim it "AirPlay". Connect it with your HDTV, you can stream wirelessly almost any media from your iPad or iPhone even my Android phone media to the HDTV.

You can immediately watch 1080p movie of course with supported movie format. I got to say it is another cash machine for Apple Inc. you got to purchase or rent movie from iTunes store. However you can't denied they indeed give you good quality movie playback.

Read from some forums those genius are working hard on jail breaking this Apple TV, I'm here giving my full moral support to them.  I can't wait for some free movie in any time soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment