Sunday, October 13, 2013

Open Water Scuba Instructor


After months of hard works, from IDC (Instructor Development Course) until the day of Instructor Exam, it is finally payoff.  Although it was a busy schedule during the IDC periods, but i do enjoy the bitter sweet of it.  Imagine the theory parts talking all about the physics, physiology, skills and environment, RDP, and equipment, then the PADI standards and procedures.  After so many years leaving school and now have to study all over again. Well i'll say it was definitely worth it with the knowledge learned.

For the skills learned all the way from OWDC until the current level, i have to thanked my instructors, my buddies and the special someone my mentor Uncle Boon. Again gotta thanked my course director Richard Mei for selfless teaching and all the information given to succeed in this exam.

All right, for all my friends out there, do join me to experience the amazing and mysterious underwater world one day. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment