Thursday, December 3, 2009

A New Beginning

I have never thought that one day i'll be writting a blog since blogging was already popular for few years back. As today 3rd of December 2009 i decided to try or better said to follow the trend and write somethings. LOL I had create this account since May 2008, and this gonna be my first posting here. WOOO WEEEE!

All right i just got my haircut today!As usual my hairstyle will never changed. Always short and spiky look. I think this is easier for me to get different image. Spiky hair look while going out for clubbing, but now adays no more only "uncle pubs" for beers with friends. While working i'll prepare myself neat and tidy look which non spiky (but still a little) lol. I bet spiky haairstlye not really convincing in making a deal with people!

No comments:

Post a Comment