Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nissin Speedlite aka flashgun

Finally i got myself the nissin speedlite Di622 after owning a DSLR for almost a year. As i read from the forum most of the new DSLR fans will soon invest in those accessories like flashgun, 50mm prime lens ( i got 50mm f/1.8 already) lol, DSLR bags and so on after they got their DSLR. I've been waited and of course to save before i can own it. I've been eyeing on Nikon SB-600, SB-900 and Nissin Di622 and finally i've made up my mind to the nissin. I'm pretty sure there's a question asking why nissin, well my reason was that simple, SB-600 & 900 too expensive, furthermore 900 was too bulky and professional, i'm not reaching that level yet so Nissin finally become my choice (cheap and quality). So what is so good or advantages using a flashgun huh? So for my understanding was just get the correct exposure or softer skin tone. Well from the powerful wikipedia the flashgun can be define as "A major purpose of a flash is to illuminate a dark scene. Other uses are capturing quickly moving objects or changing the quality of light". I wanna show some of my test shot below as for direct flash and bounce flash effect.


Direct Flash

Bounce Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment