Saturday, April 30, 2011

23rd April 2011

After 38 weeks of nervously waiting, finally my junior was reported himself at time 0114 Putrajaya Hospital.  During the labour, i can only said that it was extremely painful  by looking at my wife facial expression. I got no idea how suffer is that during the constrictions, i can barely remember i was only spiritually verbally supporting my her.  Anyway this had been through, and my boy was healthy and weighted at 3.81kg. "That was heavy", this is told by the nurse at the shift.

First picture of my boy

Can't wait to share the joy with the world and i believe i gotta be real busy for the rest of the days. Child's care planning, arrangement, Joan's confinement..... Well gotta get busy and will keep update on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment