Sunday, May 1, 2011

Confinement Week

Wow... taking care of a new born baby wasn't an easy job, i learnt to changed diapers, carrying a baby in a proper way, bottle feeding, wrapping baby so that he can felt more secured and lots of stuff to learn, trust me it was 10 times tougher then carrying an air tank walking to the pier. Well that was tough during the first week and u'll get it handy the times go on.

Sleep like a baby
 

For Joan, she was busy doing her confinement as this is a must for a conventional chinese like us.  Cut the story short , i had found her a vegetarian confinement lady, Yea... vegetarian means she had no chicken or any meat for that particular week. This is what she wanted but only for a week. The confinement lady (罗姐)had teach me lots of things as well. Beside preparing food for Joan, she looked  after our baby, shower him, feed him and she never stop asking Joan to breast feeding our boy, talking how great is that breast feeding.  I can see that Joan was exhausted feeding Micah and using the breast pump was tiring too. Thumbs up for you Joan and love you so much!

Some vegetarian organic confinement food by our confinement lady:







10 comments:

  1. Hi, can i have your confinement lady's no.? what's her rate? Im due this Nov, urgently looking for vegetarian confinement lady. (i live in singapore) Or you can email her phone no. to alyssalee.hq@hotmail.com. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi i was so sorry for the very late reply , only now i saw your comment, i believed you had delivered and hopefully everything was doing fine and if you still need the contact just let me know.

      Delete
  2. Hi Colin,

    I came across your blog while searching for confinement ladies. I am wondering if you could share the contact of the lady you hired with me. I am getting a lil desperate already as most I tried are already booked.

    Hopefully to hear from you. Many thanks & rgds/
    Jenny (jennylew3@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, i was so so sorry for the late reply and only now i saw your comment. I believe you had already delivered and hoping everything is doing fine. If you still need the contact just let me know.

      Delete
  3. Hi there!

    May I have your confinement nanny's contact? Seems like she is a great cook from your well-taken photos.

    Pls pm me at lwh83@yahoo.com

    Many thanks Colin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi can I have the confinement nanny's contact?

    Pls email me at lwh83@yahoo.com

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..

    Can I have your confinement lady's contact. Seems like she's a great cook! My wife's due Jan 2013. Thanks in advance!

    Joseph
    97926681

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joseph, drop me your email and I'll email you the contact

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I am interested to know your confinement nanny contact as well. Pls email me ellenegoh@yahoo.com.sg

    Thank you for Sharing, the photos really looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, your confinement nanny seems like a good cook, can u give me her contacts? my email add is ngsockchin@gmail.com.

    thank you very much

    sock chin
    +65 90099126

    ReplyDelete