Saturday, May 19, 2012

Diving Tioman Island


This is my first dive trip in year 2012. I was so glad as my wife and one of my buddy Jarvis had finally certified as advance open water diver.  As an advance open water dive doesn't mean that you can dive deeper and deeper but to sharpen your scuba diving skill such as your buoyancy, underwater navigation. If you really into diving, underwater navigation skill sure come in handy when you are lost, else you must be familiar with certain dive sites you going in.

I was playing leisure diver this time and of course doing my favorite underwater photography. Didn't take much pictures this time as couldn't find those uncommon underwater creatures. So I was practicing, trial and error for underwater photography.  This time I managed to find the error of my camera malfunctioning underwater, i experienced this issues from my previous dives which the buttons pressed are not functioning. At first I was thinking pressure issue with my ikelite underwater housing, or problem with camera itself. Well, what a careless mistake I had made. Fo those divers who using Canon S90, make sure the left and right zooming dial are place back to the center or else others button won't functioning as you press on it.





Healthy rich colors coral

Here gonna thanks to Xiao Meng from the dive centre who tell me the possibilities of camera malfunctioning issues. Bryan who share lots of underwater photography technique with me. I was glad I met 2 more new friends Thomas and Desmond. Looking forward to dive with you guys again.

Training...

Narcosis test...... 
Happy Diver

No comments:

Post a Comment