Sunday, May 27, 2012

ipod? iwatch?

So it's an iPod or iwatch or whatever, I got to say this is really a piece of art to fit an iPod nano into any third party watch strap which design for it. I was eyeing on the Luna Tik or Luna Tok but the price frightened me away and finally got my self this icoat from Ozaki. The built quality was not bad, the cover was chrome feel but made of plastic and the strap was made from kinda high quality of silicone or rubber stuff. (I personally feel it). 
From now playing music on the go much easier, never worry using my mobile as a music player, save lots of my precious mobile storage.  Noticed a NIKE + icon call fitness. Just figured it out what it's for, some kind of workout device to calculate your running calorie burn and distance u have ran. I think it's time to get my butt out of the couch and do some workout tomorrow. 
Hey Jerg, finally I got a piece of this too. 


2 comments: